Unilever presents the Future Leaders’ League 2014, a unique leadership journey for 30 best selected students from all universities in Indonesia to join the greatest league of global future leaders by winning the prestigious country level business challenge. As part of this future leaders’ league, you will get a chance to move one step closer to understanding your style as a leader by receiving leadership mentoring from Unilever Leaders. And also, Future leaders’ League enables access of a global network to make your impact through business.
The 30 selected individuals will
then be invited to a 4 days Unilever Camp (U-Camp). Once entering the U-Camp, you will be grouped into 10 diverse teams and compete to represent Indonesia in the Global Future Leaders League.
Over the course of four days competition (U-camp), you will experience:
• All rounded business case competition, covering different business functions
• Empowerment sessions (personal mentoring) from internal & external speakers
• Learn to lead business with a cause
• A chance to represent Indonesia to the global round of Future Leaders League in London, UK
You will compete on a real live business challenge and convince senior business leaders that you are the true global champions.
At the end of the U-Camp, top 3 individuals will be chosen as the representative of Indonesia at the global Future Leaders League.
• You are required to answer 1 chosen question (from the 5 options available)
• The 5 options of question are based on Unilever business functions: Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources or Customer Development.
• The context of the case is based on Magnum, one of Unilever top ice cream brand
• The submission is on individual bases
• We require you to answer based on your function of interest
• The function of interest does not have to be the same with your field of study.
Want to know more about Unilever Future Leaders’ League?
Click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em7ELbuatD8 (teaser Trailer)
OPEN SUBMISSION: September 15 – October 15, 2014
Facebook: Unilever Careers